Ali was quite upset and determined that she could fix this bunny. All the kings horses, and all the kings men, may not have been able to fix Humpty Dumpty but Ali was going to fix her bunny! She gathered her supplies of a glue stick, masking tape, duck tape and scissors. I have attached some pictures so that you can better understand the scenario. She was so determined to fix this, that when Mommy tried to explain to her that the masking tape was not going to hold his head on she informed me "Oh, come on, that's just crazy talk!" Suffice it to say no one will be actually eating this particular bunny this Easter as it has been cosmetically (and untastefully) enhanced!
Mmm Mmm!! Looks yummy!!
2 comments:
thats hillarious!!!! Thanks for sharing. I love chocolate, but I must say Id too pass up on this bunny.
Laughing out loud...anyone else recognize Miranda's talents here?
Post a Comment