I have been playing around with the layout of my blog a little and have added a sidebar about quotes from my kids. Just little things they pop up with, usually when I least expect it! I'll be adding to it as they come up with more of these!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh I thought you were announcing that you were adding on to your house! Haha
lol...I thought the same thing Natalie! I saw the "adding on" and saw the video below with your house without any furniture in it and thought you were adding on to your house! Too funny! Great minds think alike huh Natalie?! :)
You carpet looks great! It is such a wondeful fresh feeling to get new carpet!
2 comments:
Oh I thought you were announcing that you were adding on to your house! Haha
~Natalie
lol...I thought the same thing Natalie! I saw the "adding on" and saw the video below with your house without any furniture in it and thought you were adding on to your house! Too funny! Great minds think alike huh Natalie?! :)
You carpet looks great! It is such a wondeful fresh feeling to get new carpet!
Post a Comment