
2 Days! That's all I have left before I have to send my baby girl to Kindergarten! I am so not ready. I never would have imagined myself the type of mom that would struggle with this but I am! Please pray for us. For Ali that she would settle into the new routine and enjoy it. For me that I can let her go and trust God that He will protect her and that I can remember that His plan for her is perfect!
2 comments:
I know its crazy isn't it miranda...our babies out and about and in school. ELijah started first grade TODAY!!! He goes from 7:45-2:45. It was a bit emotional today as I forgot to give him a big kiss before he excitedly RAN out of the van....no time to say goodbye he was so excited. Its amazing how God takes care of them, helps them to learn and enjoy this stage of life. Hard on us at times, but you will get thru it. Hang in there. Enjoy your time with you and just Dakota:) Before long this school year will be up and she will be graduating from Kindergarten...it goes so fast!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend. Did you go to our 10th year reunion? Just Curious.
I did go and we had a good time! It was a small turnout but still fun. I'll fill you in on things this weekend. Looking forward to seeing you!
Post a Comment