I think its safe to say Dakota is officially potty trained! Yay!!
He still has accidents every once in while, but they are rare and because he waits to long to run for the potty, not because he doesn't realize he has to go.
ahh the freedom from diapers:) Oh how joyous that is. I know how much I love it. Good job both of you for accomplishing what can be such a huge task. Guess Dakota was alot easier for you than Ali huh?
Congratulations! As a mom, that is a huge accomplishment! What a good feeling! Saw you at Bart and Amber's shower Sunday but didn't get the chance to say hello - hope all is well!
6 comments:
Way to go Miranda! :) I think you deserve some credit too.
So good to have the extra spending money around I'm sure since you don't have to buy diapers/pull ups. yay =o)
Ann
Congratulations! What a great feeling to have that over!
What a little stud!
~Aunt Kayla
ahh the freedom from diapers:) Oh how joyous that is. I know how much I love it. Good job both of you for accomplishing what can be such a huge task. Guess Dakota was alot easier for you than Ali huh?
Congratulations! As a mom, that is a huge accomplishment! What a good feeling! Saw you at Bart and Amber's shower Sunday but didn't get the chance to say hello - hope all is well!
Erica:-)
Post a Comment