Dakota is obsessed with farm vehicles! He has been begging to ride a combine so, since Ali had a half school day yesterday, after we picked her up from school we headed to my Mom and Dad's to give Dakota some farm time! He and Ali both got to ride in the combine AND the semi so they were quite thrilled. Unfortunately I didn't get any close up pictures of them riding the combine, but they are in there!

After the semi ride

Watching the beans being unloaded from the semi!

I tired to get a picture of the kids and I as they piled on my lap to watch but it was a little difficult to get a good angle! And it was alos more then a little windy, as evidenced by my and Ali's flying hair!
Thanks Dad, for letting the kids experience the farm!
No comments:
Post a Comment