Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh my.........

My mother-in-law raised 6 children, 4 boys and 2 girls. Not only raised them, but homeschooled most of them right up thru High School. So I think its safe to say she has seen a lot when it comes to the antics of children.

And yet....

She had my kids today and when she brought them home she had a story about something Dakota had done. A story that she finished up by saying:

"You raise several kids and you THINK you have seen it all!"

Oh my - Dakota's only 3 - I think we are in for quite a ride!! :)

4 comments:

Dani said...

You aren't going to tell everyone the story? :)

Blessed By Four said...

oh no we have to know what happened now!

Sandra said...

ok, what happened....we need the story. YOu can't post about something dakota did and leave us all hanging:)

Rachel said...

So what's the story Miranda, I'm dying to know. Something my brother's haven't done...this has got to be good! :)