Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So cute

My sister Danielle got 2 new puppies Saturday (the day after she got back from Haiti!). Their names are Brenner and Sanka and they are adorable little fur balls that my children absolutely love! Ali was very worried that they will be to cold outside. Dakota acts very brave about playing with them until they get to close and then he scampers back to a safe distance.


Sanka tries to lick Ali's face.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, Miranda these puppies are adorable! Does it make you want one? How big are they going to get?
Portia's going to go crazy when I show these pictures to her tomorrow. She loves "goggies" as she calls them! We shall see if she can sweet talk her daddy into getting one some day. . . I almost wouldn't be surprised if she did. :)

Miranda said...

We aren't for sure how big they will be. They are half siberian husky and half mutt.:) Even as cute as they are, Paul is in no way moved to get some of our own. Even tho there are two more left from that litter. If you go through Francesville anytime soon I am sure that Dani would be happy to let Portia play with the "goggies"!

Sandra said...

So what made her want some puppies?? :) Just curious. They sure are cute little things. Im sure my boys would love to have one...however we don't live on a farm and they sure wouldnt be allowed in my house, so I guess my boys will have to wait on their puppy:)

Miranda said...

Dani has always been an animal person and orginally mom agreed she could get a puppy. But when she brought it home they decided it needed a pal to snuggle with and stay warm, so she went back to the place and got a second one!

Dani said...

You got better pictures than I did. I'm still waiting to capture one good enough to email to all my friends.

I went shopping the other night and came home with some loot for the little guys:) A few toys, collars, name tags, treats... I'm going to spoil them rotten:) I'm only a little excited over my new boys, don't you think?