I take the kids to a pediatric dentist so it is extremely kid friendly. When you have your first appointment they have a sign right inside the front door to welcome you which is where Dakota is posing for this picture.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Another First
Dakota had his first visit to the Dentist this week! He did pretty well for it being his first time. I did have to place him in my lap so he would let them get the cleaning part done but he is only 3! We got a good report back and the dentist even said Dakota has "perfect teeth"! Yay!
I take the kids to a pediatric dentist so it is extremely kid friendly. When you have your first appointment they have a sign right inside the front door to welcome you which is where Dakota is posing for this picture.

I take the kids to a pediatric dentist so it is extremely kid friendly. When you have your first appointment they have a sign right inside the front door to welcome you which is where Dakota is posing for this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice job Dakota!
Glad he liked his visit. Caden had his not long ago...he did good too...sitting so big in the chair alone. He even went back all by himself...so I sat in the waiting room. They have tv's on the ceilings at our office and that sure does intice a child:)
Post a Comment