Saturday, March 21, 2009

Five Loaves

It's officially open! Mom and Dani opened the cafe for their first day of business Thursday March 12th. It was quite busy and enjoyed by many! They are open Tuesday thru Saturday from 7 am to 2 pm. They have rolls, muffins etc for breakfast and soup, sandwhiches and salads for lunch. And of course, lots of desserts! Cookies, pies etc! They also do speical orders if you give them several days notice. And catering for groups on or off site is also avaliable. Next time you are in Francesville, check them out if you have a chance!

Steph, Dani, Mom and Aunt Margie

Order Here!

Some of the goodies in the display case

Dakota enjoying his ham sandwich and Sierra Mist

Lunch time business

8 comments:

Sandra said...

AWESOME!!! I CANT WAIT TO GO!!!

Daveana said...

Aw, It looks really cute. I can't wait for a trip out there. :)

Jessica said...

Oh my, that looks so so cute! I wish the best for them! Francesville is so quaint like that :) I havent been reading blogs much latley so it was fun to catch up on yours tonight :)

Mindy said...

YUMMY! Can't wait to try it sometime!

Natalie said...

Yum! We got to eat there this weekend with Al before we headed to IL for a wedding. It was really good! I give it rave reviews! Their chocolates were especially yummy.
The place is SO CUTE!

Erica Gutwein said...

I saw that they are open now, and I'm SOOOO excited to eat there!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Hope all goes well for them!

Bri

Anonymous said...

I ate there last Sat. and it was very good. Your mom said it was stressful the first day. I just love the place so much. It's amazing how your mom and sister are really using the gifts God has blessed them with. I have been praying that business will go great for them. If only I lived closer, I would work there:)
Joy Huber<><