Thursday, May 21, 2009

Creation Museum

Paul and I had our first visit to the Creation Museum in Cincinatti last weekend. We had a great time at the museum with our friends, Andy and Gina Getz, and were impressed with it!
Since we are 3 1/2 hrs from Cincinatti, we left at 6:00 am which made for a long day and a lot of time in the car! Now that we have been through it and know what to expect we would like to go back and take our kids sometime too. Dakota will LOVE all the dinosaur stuff!
Here's just a few pictures of our day:

A picture to show Dakota that mommy saw the dinosaurs!


Part of the Botanical Gardens

For some reason this animal just cracked me up!



Andy making friends with the goat


On the way back we ate at P.F. Chang's in Indy which Paul and I had never been to. It was great and we will definately go back again! Since we went on Saturday my mom kept the kids both Friday and Saturday nights. Thanks Mom!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks like fun! The Creation Museum is great! And PF Changs is one of our favorites!! We are going to be in Indy in a few weeks and we are definately going to eat there! YUM!

Natalie said...

Your hair looks so cute! Did you get it cut recently?

Miranda said...

Thanks Natalie! I had it cut about 6 weeks ago and took off like 8 inches. It was a big change but I loved it and even tho it has grown quite a bit already (thanks to my prenatal vitamins!) I still like it!

Sandra said...

I guess I need to try PF's again. I was not impressed the first time I ate there. However the Creation Museum was great and would go back again. You know miranda...you were half way to our house:)....just a little further and we could have seen you. Im kidding, just giving you a hard time. You are going to have to post some pictures of you when you get a little tummy. Im eager to see:)

Anonymous said...

We stopped at the Creation Museum this past Sunday, coming back from Nick & Sandra's. That sheep cracked us up too. It's in serious need of shearing! It was so hot out and it was panting. I'm surprised it didn't collapse from heat exhaustion! :)

Bri