Friday, June 12, 2009

Back Home Again!

We've been back for a few days from our trip to Gatlinburg with Paul's family. It went well and we had a good time! Paul's parents rented a cabin that we all shared. Well, it was called a cabin but it had 4 floors and could sleep up to 22 people so we had plenty of room! Lots of activites were crammed in including, an aquarium visit, hiking, swimming, biking, shopping (for a few of us!) seeing the bird gardens and walking downtown Gatlinburg! Paul and I, Nate and Natalie, and Joel and Amber were even able to sneak in a chance to have supper with our friends Nick and Sandra Waibel who currently live in Tenessee!



The girl cousins





A visit to the Aquarium which was awesome!




Ali holding her newest cousin Liam



Liam Michael - isn't he just incredibly handsome!?!

Snorkling in the wading pool. :)

The kids loved thier bunk beds!

More pictures to come later when I get some from Nate, our unofficial family photographer! :)

Add Image

2 comments:

Dani said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time. You are right, Liam is a cutie! The pic of the girls is adorable too:)

Rachel said...

I think Nate should be the official family photographer. We were in IL last weekend. The Langhofer's got together at a park with a pool. Beings it was Patrick's first time in a pool I wanted Craig to take pictures. He sat in his chair 25 feet away and snapped pictures...far cry from Nate getting a close up snap shot from every angle. I think I was spoiled after Gatlinburg...