Thursday, September 24, 2009
Portia's Birthday
My niece Portia turned 2 this week and most of us got together on Sunday at my in-laws to celebrate. I made the cake and I think it turned out pretty well! Isn't she just a doll? 
Dakota was anxious for his cake and ice cream. He looks a little wet because they were having fun with water ballons right before!
Getting ready to open a gift. I think she looks a little overwhelmed!
Ali was more then glad to "help" her open the present!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So jealous! Wish we could have been there!! Your cake looks fab though, what kind did you make??
Great job on the cake Mern! Looks yummy!
Portia is SUCH a doll!
I love that last picture of Nate & Paul with the kids. :)
It was a double layer white cake Amber. We missed you guys!
The cake was very yummy, Mindy!
Good job miranda on that cake. Your kids will love the fact that mommy can make their cakes.
Looks like a lot of fun celebrating an adorable girlie's birthday.
Post a Comment