Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2 Months

Trae had his two month appointment yesterday and he was 50th percentile for height and weight. Which is very different from my other two kiddos, they are always way high on the chart for height and they start out really low for weight. Even the Dr. asked if we had switched babies with someone else in the hospital. :) However, there is no denying he looks like his siblings!

And now, since it's the day after immunizations, I am off to spend the day comforting the little guy!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I love that he is winking at us:). Where did you get those shirts with the months on them?

Miranda said...

They are actually just removable sticker things. You put them on a onesie for the pictures and then you can remove them. I plan on using them in his scrapbook later. There is a website for them, www.pickysticky.com