Oh my goodness! How does he figure these things out?!? -Kayla
Ahhhh!! How does he SURVIVE these shenanigans??
Oh no!! I think I'll keep this post hidden from Caden as I don't want him to get any crazy ideas!! :) How did he get up there without it falling?Sure been praying for you dear!!
yikes! That had to be scary for you too see. However, Dakota is sure creative. I don't think I would be able to figure that out.
Impressive.
whoa! Crazy!
OH my! I think I might have had a heart attack if I were you! Boys will SURELY be boys huh?!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! How does he figure these things out?!? -Kayla
Ahhhh!! How does he SURVIVE these shenanigans??
Oh no!! I think I'll keep this post hidden from Caden as I don't want him to get any crazy ideas!! :) How did he get up there without it falling?
Sure been praying for you dear!!
yikes! That had to be scary for you too see. However, Dakota is sure creative. I don't think I would be able to figure that out.
Impressive.
whoa! Crazy!
OH my! I think I might have had a heart attack if I were you! Boys will SURELY be boys huh?!
Post a Comment