Elijah came home Monday from school and said "mom, someone loves me". I said "oh really". He said "yes, do you know chloe pratt". I said "yes I do". I then proceeded to ask him if he loved her. He said "I don't know". I then asked "did you kiss her". He said "yuck, no mom". I informed him that that was not allowed until he was married:). I told charity about this. Its so crazy how early it all starts. IM NOT READY FOR THIS!!!
2 comments:
Elijah came home Monday from school and said "mom, someone loves me". I said "oh really". He said "yes, do you know chloe pratt". I said "yes I do". I then proceeded to ask him if he loved her. He said "I don't know". I then asked "did you kiss her". He said "yuck, no mom". I informed him that that was not allowed until he was married:). I told charity about this. Its so crazy how early it all starts. IM NOT READY FOR THIS!!!
How cute! Did she inform you of who the handsome devil was?
Post a Comment