I'm taking on a new adventure in my life! I've decided to become a Mary Kay Consultant and I am very excited about this! Especially since I am hosting my debut party this Friday night! I am sure many of you are familiar with Mary Kay and their skincare and make-up.
If you are interested in products, there are a few ways to order:
1. If you know what you want and would like to order something by this weekend, just send me an email or I have a website you can order from directly, at anytime, not just for this weekend! One of the best parts is that there are never any shipping charges! www.marykay.com/mvirkler
2. I could get together with you and do a personal facial consultation and show you some products then.
3. The most fun of all - you can host your own party with a few friends! Because really, when is it not fun to get together with your friends, do facials and chat? There are a few different types of facial things we can do depending on which party you would like!
If you have any questions please just let me know! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Excited for you and your new endeavor! Wish you the best!
commented on facebook:)....but will here too.
You are quite the girl with being a weight watchers leader and now this....you are going to be a busy lady:) plus your three kids. Best wishes to you.
Post a Comment