Yay! I can't believe I won! :) I was curious as to who won, so I went on here, and was shocked that it was my name- I'll have to tell Ali she did a good job of picking! This kind of thing never happens to me, so I actually had to go back to your 100th post to see what I had won, hehe.
Anyhow, whichever is easier for you to get is fine by me, though the Target gift card would probably be more practical, budget-wise... but I'm open :)
Looking forward to seeing you next week- And not just for a gift card!
1 comment:
Yay! I can't believe I won! :)
I was curious as to who won, so I went on here, and was shocked that it was my name- I'll have to tell Ali she did a good job of picking! This kind of thing never happens to me, so I actually had to go back to your 100th post to see what I had won, hehe.
Anyhow, whichever is easier for you to get is fine by me, though the Target gift card would probably be more practical, budget-wise... but I'm open :)
Looking forward to seeing you next week- And not just for a gift card!
Post a Comment