Dad's therapy seems to be going well and he is making progress, which we are very thankful for. He even said he thinks that parts of the numbness may be going away a little bit which is a sign that the nerves are beginning the healing process! What an answer to prayer!
Kayla and I ran the cafe Saturday and yesterday and I think we did a decent job of muddling our way through! We had a good time with it too.
Yesterday was also the day for harvesting Dad's bean crop. We had many volunteers and I left before they were done but Mom said it seemed to be going well! Thank you to all of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sad I missed the big event, I heard they took pictures from Harv's plane and I can't wait to see them!
as for the cafe....i suppose the 2 of you did an okay job:)
Thanks for the up date on your Dad always glad to hear how he is doing. Nice to see you and Kayla in the store yesterday. Still prayer for you all
Post a Comment