Thanks for posting this pictures:) They look so cute together!! Couldn't be more excited for them!!!
Miranda, so glad to see this picture! They are so adorable! I've been waiting for this one! :)
I am so glad to see this picture! They are so cute together and like Emily, I've been waiting for this one to happen. I can't quit smiling:)
hmmm, I think alot of us were waiting for this one to happen:). Super cute couple!!
Awww, congrats to the happy couple!!! So fun!
ha-that's funny. I just sent you an email a little bit ago before I read this. :)
I replied to your email and sent that email again. Hopefully you got it. Did you check your spam/trash file? Let me know if you still didn't get it.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Thanks for posting this pictures:) They look so cute together!! Couldn't be more excited for them!!!
Miranda, so glad to see this picture! They are so adorable! I've been waiting for this one! :)
I am so glad to see this picture! They are so cute together and like Emily, I've been waiting for this one to happen. I can't quit smiling:)
hmmm, I think alot of us were waiting for this one to happen:). Super cute couple!!
Awww, congrats to the happy couple!!! So fun!
ha-that's funny. I just sent you an email a little bit ago before I read this. :)
I replied to your email and sent that email again. Hopefully you got it. Did you check your spam/trash file? Let me know if you still didn't get it.
Post a Comment