He has arrived!! :)
Austin Keith Kilgus
September 24th
7 lbs 6 oz
Ali was a little disappointed that he wasn't the girl cousin she had requested, but I think she'll get over it pretty quickly! :)
The sweet nurse was letting Ali listen to his heartbeat and then her own to see how much faster his was. So cute!
Not a very good picture of him. I'm sure I'll have a better one to show you soon!
Family picture
I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!!!!! :)
3 comments:
Aww, congrats to you and A&K!!! SO exciting!!!
Yippee!!! I'm so excited!! Thanks for posting pics. I hadn't heard anything yet.
He has quite a good amount of hair!! HOw exciting. I kept texting Dani to see if she was an aunt yet. Found out in church sunday she had had little austin. My guess what correct:)...I kind of thought she would have a boy...but then again...thats really all I know so alot of times I assume someone is having a boy!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment