Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Does this qualify as a talent? :)

Ali came home last week and announced that she had figured out at school that she could do something new.  Then she proceeded to show me this:


Doesn't it look so funny?

And when I asked her what she was doing at school when she figured this out, her reply was "While we were doing math."  Hmmmmm.....maybe THAT has something to do with the struggles she's been having with her math homework.  :)

8 comments:

Dani said...

The middle pic is my favorite:)

Janice said...

Wow! That looks so funny.

J and A said...

lol. I love how I felt my one eyebrow go up the second your blog came on the screen and I saw her picture. Yeah, I'd call that talent. Kudos to those that are flexible! I'm just curious as to what her teacher thought when she was doing it in class... :)

Jenni said...

That's hilarious!

Sandra said...

Ummm, wow, yeah thats a talent. I agree...middle picture is the best cause at that angle it just looks crazy! She could give herself spankings or wipe her butt quite well from that angle:). I love when my kids come home and tell me they have figured something out or drawn up something and I find out it was all while they were doing as subject in school too. What in the world....how do they do that?...is the teacher NOT looking? :)
Good post!!!

Clint said...

ok...that looks painful!! go ali :)

Joy said...

Very talented Ali!! Looks painful to me:)

bri said...

oh. my. word. that's crazy!