With the amount of Lego's and dinosaurs we are collecting around here we may soon need to give them their own room! Check out the sets Dakota got for his birthday:
They provide hours of entertainment for him, which is wonderful! Now if I could just keep Trae from tearing them apart........:)
1 comment:
I know what you mean about legos needing their own room and little ones tearing them apart!! We ended up getting a large plastic bin for all the lego's which helped and now we keep them in the back storage room away from liam:). We actually put a lock on the door too so Elijah's creations don't get destroyed!! Pretty crazy I know, but when legos are just that important.....you do what you gotta do:). Isn't it crazy to think you have a 9 year old!! We are just about to embark on 10 years with Elijah and I am floored how fast that went.
Post a Comment