We've had Austin a few times recently and he is so much fun! Although he's currently getting 4 teeth which I am sure means he's not quite as fun as usual! :) The kids adore having him here and he seems to be pretty entertained by them.
All smiles after his breakfast. This kid loves his food!
Some time at the park
Learning about legos with his cousins!
Also - My brother-in-law Aaron's 14 year old cousin was involved in an ATV accident and is currently in critical condition. Please keep the family in your prayers! http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mayagetz
3 comments:
austin is so stinken cute!! He is getting so big too. Does Kayla not send him to daycare anymore?
I have posted a couple times on the caringbridge site....but was so sad to hear of their loss this evening. My heart just aches and I don't even know her!! But as a mother, we can only imagine how Jason and Maggie must be feeling. Sure praying for their family and that God can give them strength to get thru this very difficult time.
He still goes to daycare but if for some reason there needs to be a schedule change or something then I am one of her back up plans, which is why we had him a few days recently. :)
We don't see Maggie and Jason and family all that often but Maggie is one of the sweetest women I have ever met! Can't imagine the pain she is dealing with.
Adorable photos! Dakota could be mistaken for paul in that last picture:)
Post a Comment