Monday, December 24, 2012

Well, I tried..

The morning of the kids' Christmas Program at church I was hoping to get a few pictures of the kids all dressed up.  However, the fact that my kids do not enjoy having their picture taken and we only had a short time to try before we left for church, ended up with me not getting the cute picture I had in mind.  Oh well, I tried! :) A few photos to give you an idea of how it went.

 Not bad but missing one..
 ...who really didn't want to join in.
 At least they are all smiling I guess.
 Hmm, proof that they can act like they like each other. :)
 Almost.
And this is about when I decided to call it quits! :)  Guess we will try again another time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pics are actually quite darling, I'm not sure why you think they're so bad. I love the dentist photo, super sweet:)
Dani