A random hodgepodge of photos to catch up!
Just chilling with angry birds
Gee, I wonder what was on his Christmas list?
One evening Trae asked for some toast with cinnamon and I realized we were out of butter so he had jelly instead. A little later I saw Ali eating toast with cinnamon. So I asked her where she found the butter. Before she could answer I saw this bowl (this was BEFORE she added the sign). She had spread old congealed grease, from when I had drained hamburger and then forgotten to throw away, on her toast and added the cinnamon. I was GAGGING! Her reply: "No wonder it tasted funny!" UGH! She decided to make the sign so she wouldn't make the same mistake again :) I solved the issue by remembering to throw it away! Which I should have done as soon as it cooled. :)
My Mom bought a few new stuffed animals that are as large as Trae is and he thinks they are great!
Those lego video games are just so intense that sometimes sitting on the couch just doesn't cut it! :)
Trae tries to get in on the video games too. He's a little young yet!
Make your own angry birds play dough! A favorite toddle past time around here, thanks to Uncle Aaron and Aunt Kayla's wonderful gift!
In January our local Arts Council had a Regional Art Exhibition for the surrounding area Elementary Schools. One of the pieces chosen from our school was Ali's The display was done at a local college and she was VERY excited about it!
If Dad doesn't hear you calling his name, I guess you just have to MAKE SURE he can see you! :)
Yum! Chocolate straight from the beater!
2 comments:
Random pictures are good. Any more house hunting??
That grease story made me laugh! SO GROSS!!! Poor Ali!
Looks like Dakota and our boys had similar Christmases. :)
Post a Comment