Trae is always willing to help shovel and he does a pretty good job too!
Paul did a LOT of shoveling during the week! I did help too but, alas, since I am the family photographer there's no evidence of it! :) In fact, the first day I totally over-did it on the shoveling and it made for a few pretty painful days after that!
We also made frosted sugar cookies to pass the time.
I'm not entirely certain what this expression is supposed to mean....
He wasn't to interested in cutting out cookies. His Lego facts book was more interesting. However, that position cannot be comfortable, can it??
He was willing to join in for the frostening part.











2 comments:
I really want to see your house;). Looks nice!! I too liked the fact that nick was snowed in for two days and couldn't get to lafayette. He tried on Tuesday but got stuck in our drive:)
Been thinking of you guys... probably because Liam is in absolute denial that he has any other cousin besides Trae. Also, I read that Indiana has to have 180 school days and that parts of Indiana are already having to make up school... is that true for you guys too?
Fun to have Paul home a couple of days-- though I'm sure work didn't slow during that time :)
Post a Comment