Monday, January 19, 2015

Stella Kate

So excited to introduce you to Stella Kate!  :)  
Welcomed by Luke, Danielle and big brother Owen!



 A picture of the birthday buddies. :) She was born on Uncle Paul's 35th birthday!  


Look at that hair!

Love this little sweetie so much already!  My kids haven't met their new cousin yet so I am sure to have even more pictures when they do!  Ali is of course thrilled to finally have a girl cousin from my side of the family.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Ahh totally forgot Paul's birthday was on the 18th!! Was thinking she was two days early to just miss Brianna's birthday but how fun she was born on Paul's bday!! Love the hair! She looks like she was a good size. Anxious to hear how it went for Danielle;) congrats auntie!!

Joy said...

Thanks for posting pics. I didn't see too many on FB:) I lover her name. I had a friend just name her girl Stella as well. Excited they have a girl!

Mindy said...

Aww! What a sweetie! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

So excited to meet Stella! She is adorable! One of my good friend from school named her daughter Stella too. Cute name :)