Tuesday, February 23, 2016

2 Months

It seems I may just be blogging once a month for a while!:)  We've certainly done more then sit and look at Logan the past month but alas, as I am usually holding him, I don't have pictures of anything else we've done!

This little sweetheart is 2 months old and growing like it's his job! :) He loves eating and being held and talked too. Generally dislikes being put down and often seems to think that sleeping during the day is for the weak! ;)  Thankfully he usually makes up for it at night and sleeps pretty well then!





Sweet smile

 Just hanging out

Multi-tasking

 He looks very much like Trae did at this age, especially in the same outfit his brother wore!

 His big brothers think he's pretty cool!


1 comment:

sandra said...

I see your brother Jesse in the sweet smile picture!!!