Saturday, May 21, 2016

Bring on summer!

The kids had a GREAT year and I was a little sad to see it end because we had some fabulous teachers that I would love to keep working with!!:)  Hoping I can say the same thing next year! The last few weeks of school were a whirlwind of parties, field trips, projects, concerts, etc. On the last day, after I got home from my last obligation at the school I felt like I could actually relax a little bit finally. It's so fun to be involved with their classes, but a little more stressful this year with an infant along for the ride. :) Thankful for another great year and looking forward to a less structured schedule and lots of fun this summer!

Kindergarten

4th



 6th
(She's now taller then me and wears a bigger tennis shoe size then I do!!!)


My attempt at a picture of all 4 of them. :)  We were a little rushed and this was the best we got!

 Trae and his wonderful teacher! 

 They had a graduation ceremony for Trae's Kindergarten class and it was so cute!!
 
His teacher has a birthday in May so we had a party for her.  The kids loved it and had so much fun! The organizing mom had them use playdoh to make statues of her and they played pin the mustache on a poster sized picture of her. So hilarious! :)

2 comments:

sandra said...

Are you really finished already????? We have another week yet:(!!! Wow Ali is tall;)!!!!

Miranda said...

Yes, this is the earliest we have been out I think. The last day was already set to be early and then we didn't have any weather days to make up at the end either!