Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Alexandria!

Happy 5th Birthday Ali! The actual day was Friday but we didn't have a chance to have our little family celebration until last night and I didn't have time to post until today! That's just how life is sometimes. I found out the actual day doesn't mean much to Ali - she insists she didn't turn 5 until we had cupcakes and presents! She had a couple of birthday phone calls and a few people ask her how old she was and she insited she was not 5 until she had the cake and presents with us. I am wondering if I can pull that off - if I don't have any more celebrations for my birthdays can I stay the same age I am now? :)
The tradition we have kind of started is having cake and ice cream when we have a chance to be with family and friends to celebrate the kids' birthdays and then we just have cupcakes when we celebrate with just us 4 on the actual day (or as close as we can get to it!:)) So the following pictures are of our small celebration last night.


Say Cheese!


I think Dakota was much more interested in his cupcake then in what his sister was unwrapping!


4 comments:

Sandra said...

looks like a fun time...happy birthday ali:)

Jessica said...

ali looks JUST like you! Cutie! I read your blog often but I dont always comment : ) Just wanted you to know that :) Hope you are doing great!

Mindy said...

What in the world!? How did I not know you had a blog?! I just found your blog thru Sandra's. I read all your posts and WOW you look AMAZING! Congratulations on losing your weight! (Was that the pic from Bri's two years ago?!) Anyway, I'm so glad to be able to keep up with you thru your blog!

Happy birthday Ali!

Miranda said...

Mindy~ That picture is from Bri's! I really enjoy being able to keep up with you guys by reading your blog also!