Anyway, back to the picture..... One of my good friends emailed a chicken noodle soup recipie to Paul and said if he was really serious about taking care of me he would make it for me that night for supper. He decided to take on the challenge and so here is the proof! I had to help him quite a bit and he left dirty dishes in the kitchen but at least he tried! What a man!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Mr. Chef
Anyway, back to the picture..... One of my good friends emailed a chicken noodle soup recipie to Paul and said if he was really serious about taking care of me he would make it for me that night for supper. He decided to take on the challenge and so here is the proof! I had to help him quite a bit and he left dirty dishes in the kitchen but at least he tried! What a man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting is this!!!! I am SO THRILLED that I can now keep up on all the exciting and even not so exciting things that happen in your guy's life. And to watch the kidos grow up...cause boy don't they do that fast!!!??? Anyway, the blog thus far is great and I can't wait to read more. I will go add you to my "other blogs I read" :), cause trust me, I'll be checking it often if not daily...I know call me addicted, but its the truth. Love ya!
I always find it amazing when Craig cooks (which he does a very good job doing) the MESS he leaves behind! What is is with men and messes! :) I shouldn't complain too much, his cooking is very good!
Good job on the blog by the way. Your 'before' picture isn't that bad, I have a couple I don't think I'll show anybody!
Post a Comment