Monday, March 10, 2008

Weight Watchers

Last year I joined Weight Watchers when they opened a meeting here in town and I love it! I have since met my goal, made lifetime membership and I now work for them. I am trained for both the receptionist and leader jobs but for the most part I will be the leader for our group here in Remington. Tonight was my first meeting as an official leader and I think it went pretty well! I love the Weight Watchers program (and their products) and truly believe in it. If anyone has questions about it feel free to ask because I love to talk about it! I have posted my before and after pictures below so you can see the difference. It took me a little while to decide if I was willing to post the before picture but its actually a group photo that several people have in their possession so it isn't like people haven't seen it before!



6 comments:

Sandra said...

so yeah miranda, you look absolutely amazing. Good job on loosing all that weight...I see it was an older picture cause I know how is standing by you and I had just had Caden....and man, I look terrible from what you can see! Thanks for making sure I was mostly chopped off:) Do you have alot of ladies in the remington group?? Im sure you did a great job at helping those gals see that they too can loose weight.

Blessed By Four said...

ok that doesn't even look like you !:)

Anonymous said...

WOW! You look great Miranda! I haven't seen you in ages and you look SO great! I found your blog thru Sandra's. How fun to be able to keep up with your family now. In case you haven't heard we are having a baby in Sept. I'll have to do WW post baby since your results are amazing and I've been wondering how I am going to lose the weight.

Wendy Prather

Anonymous said...

You look great Mern! Good job :)

Bri

L, Ann and boys said...

Hey little lady...I found your blog on Sandra's. =o) I wanted to just comment and let you know that I think it's really encouraging that you're helping other people in your community with such an important health issue. You're a great mommy no matter what you look like, but I think you're setting a really good example for your kiddos. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I toast your bravery for posting before and after shots. You could definitely be their commerccial model. You know, ten year reunion for school is coming up.