Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Welcome!

I so enjoy reading the blogs of other's that I decided to give my own a try! For those of you that know me and are already aware that I love to talk - I figure a blog is pretty much the same thing so I should enjoy it. I don't plan on having any earth-shattering things to share but since I am the mother of 2 children it should at least be entertaining some of the time! Which leads me to my first story........

A few mornings ago I went in to get my son up for the day. Even tho he is fully capable of getting out of his crib on his own, he waits until I come to get him. I don't know why, but I have left him for like an hour after I know he has been up before but he still plays quitely in the dark until I come get him! He had about 6 little cars in bed with him on this particular morning and he insisted they all come out of his bed with him. I scooped them up and put them down on the floor. Then he insists they all come to breakfast with him but he couldn't figure out how to carry them all. I left him in his room, sure that he would eventually figure out it was impossible for his small hands to carry them all and he would give up and come to breakfast. Oh no! I underestimated the tenacity of my almost 3 year old. A short time later he comes out with all of them stuffed into his footed sleeper. He is walking funny becasue they have all slid down to his feet and I am sure that it had to be uncomfortable but somehow I don't think he cared in comparison to how proud he was that he figured it out! And I hope no one is offended if I mention that I am pretty sure that his tenacity/stubborness can be blamed on the Bahler genes that he has! Oh, Dakota! You keep mommy on her toes, thats for sure!

Have an awesome day everyone!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh Miranda! Hilarious! What a clever boy :P Too funny

-Natalie