My "baby" brother graduated this weekend! He may be 18 years old and 6 feet tall but I will always consider him my baby brother! Seeing him graduate and being in the same gym I graduated from quite a few years ago made me feel old! Jess is also my mom's last child so that means she will be entering the empty nest stage of life this fall. Danielle, Kayla, Paul and I were home for the weekend to help get the house ready. Of course my kids came with us and as you can imagine they weren't actually to much "help" but they did provide some entertainment!
Getting ready the day before.......
Paul, Dani and Kayla helping Grandpa T. put up the tent. Jesse and I also helped a bit!
These two pictures are of Dakota's handiwork! He went along some of my mom's landscaping and pulled up a bunch of flowers, roots and all!
My sibs and I in order of birth right to left!
We girls dug our old cap and gowns out of their storage places for the photos!
Jess and our proud parents!
Uncle Jesse!
A hug from Ali
Mom had a table set up with pictures of all her kids from kindergarten through graduation.
Jess - you have grown into a wonderful young man and we are so proud of you! Looking forward to seeing you continue to grow as you start this new phase of life. Stay close to the Lord, lean on Him, allow Him to lead and He will grant you the desires of your heart! We love you!
2 comments:
I love the brown dress. I don't think I've ever seen your brother...I cant believe how much you all look alike! Looks like you had a great time!
that is great of all of you in the caps and gowns.
Post a Comment