In August we went to South Bend to spend a few nights at Nate and Natalie's and for some reason I never got around to posting my photos from that weekend! We had a great time and have to do it again sometime! We packed alot into one weekend but it was a blast. Here are a few photos from it!
Even Paul enjoyed the play area at the South Bend Chocolate Company place!
Dakota tried his hand and pushing on the swing. I think he enjoyed it more then she did as he was a little overzealous and it was more like he was shoving her then just gently pushing her!
How many kids can you fit in a little sandbox!
Portia trying to get away from the water at the splashpad...........
While Ali would stand underneath the bucket and wait for it to fill...........
and then let it dump on her!
Ali trying to get Portia to look at the camera
Grandma Beth taking Ali and Christy through the splash pad
2 comments:
Cute Photos! Looks like fun! I'm surprised Paul didn't get stuck:)
What are you saying, Dani??
Post a Comment