Ali was Minnie Mouse and her costume was actually one that I wore when I was about her age! My mom found some of our old costumes in her attic and passed them on to me. We had a terrible time keeping the head part of the costume on her though! If I had it to do again I think I would actually tape part of it to her forehead to keep it in place. Dakota was a dinosaur this year and he loved it! He has worn the costume several days other then halloween!
The kids enjoyed it! We did get a good laugh about Dakota tho. For some reason as people would open their doors and Ali would say "trick-or-treat", he would very enthusiastically say "Christmas Tree!" It was so cute! They do sound a bit alike! At least he was trying!
All ready to go!
A view from the back!
After the first house Dakota decided he needed to be carried. Thankfully, after a few more houses he decided to walk again!
1 comment:
how fun. Kids look cute. Glad you could go spend the evening with Kayla and Aaron.
Post a Comment