Saturday, May 30, 2009

Time for a Haircut!

Since I am officially banned from cutting Dakota's hair (the last time I tried it, it did not turn out well) Paul does it now. Sometimes I assist in holding Dakota still but this time he did very well all on his own! That doesn't mean he was happy about it tho! :)


Trying so hard to sit still!


Ali was a little jealous since she has been asking for weeks to get her hair cut. I finally broke down and told her I would take her to the "girl barber", as she calls it, when she gets out of school for the summer!

5 comments:

Joy said...

cute picture of Dakota!! He looks a little nervous:)

Mindy said...

It's hard for our boys to sit still when Michael cuts their hair too! Good job cutting Paul!

Sandra said...

how short did you go? Buzz?
You will have to post Ali's hair as well once she gets it cut.
Nick does the boys too and they love it!! THey get to stand in their underwear in our master bathroom and then they get to hop into our whirl pool tub and they LOVE IT!!!

Miranda said...

I think Paul usues blade 4 on the sides and 5 on the top, and blade 1 would be the buzz so its not to short. Still long enough on top we can spike it once in a while!

Unknown said...

I actually use #8 on the top and #3 on the sides and then blend it in with a #5. Miranda used a #5 on top last time and it didn't turn out too hot.