When Dani brought the kid's home after being away from me for 5 days I may as well have been invisible as they raced past me with cries of "Where's the baby?"
I did feel better a few days later when I made a very short trip to the grocery store and upon my return they l greeted me like....well....like I would have expected them to greet me after a 5 day seperation! :) Hanging on to me for dear life and smothering me with hugs!
Ali has now serenaded him with every sunday school song in her memory and we have to watch Dakota pretty closely as his idea of "loving" on his brother can get a little rough. I am sure in what seems like no time at all they will be rough housing together and tearing apart the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that last pic! So adorable:)
Glad everything is going well, can't wait to see you again!
I have to say...Dani and I are thinking alike. That last picture is so adorable. Love it!! Let me know about tuesday miranda. Yeah, you will soon start to realize how much boys are always jumping on one another...its just in Dakota's skin(he is a boy) and they dont' know how to be gentle and smooth...they just want to rough house:)
Post a Comment