Friday, October 23, 2009

Introducing....

Trae Michael





11 comments:

Mindy said...

Congratulations!!! He is darling! Hope you are all doing good!

Janice said...

Congrats! He sure is cute. I think he looks like Ali and one of this pictures he look like your brother Jessie.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He is so sweet!

Joy said...

congratulations!! He has eyebrows!! Jayla doesn't have any yet. Sure hoping she will get some:) He looks like the other two:)

Dani said...

What a cutie!!!!!!

L, Ann and boys said...

He's beautiful.

An

J and A said...

He's precious, Mern. Can't wait to see him next month! Hope you are feeling better now.

I have a random q to ask you... Joel wanted to know what is so special about the 22nd, that you guys picked that day to give birth to little Trae? I said, maybe that's when the dr picked, but he wasn't so sure, lol. So is there a past history before now that made the 22nd special?!

Alesa said...

Congrats guys!!

bri said...

Aww...congratulations!!!! He looks so cute! :) Hope you're doing ok!

Sandra said...

congrats!! Thanks for calling me to tell me the great news of his birth. I'll try and come sometime this next week if that works for you. Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Ashton said...

Beautiful baby. Glad everything went so well. Enjoy him!

Ashton (and Bryan)