Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Poor little guy...


Doesn't he just look miserable?



I am so glad he is back to his smiling, mischievous, mess making self!
We had a nasty virus run its course through our house last week. I don't have any pictures of Dakota but he was by far the worst. There were about 3 days that he slept almost non-stop. He would wake up for a drink every once in a while and then stare at the ceiling for a short time before falling back to sleep. It was a little scary! He was still very weak for about 3 days after that.
So glad they are all back to normal!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

My goodness! That does sound scary! Especially for Dakota! So glad they're all healthy now. I had the same thing for a couple days last week but the kids never got it as far as I can tell.

J and A said...

Yikes! Hard to imagine when the normal Dakota I picture was the one who would stay up so late each night last family vaca! Glad you have a healthy (and happy!) home now!

Paul said...

Don't worry Amber, you will probably have an opportunity to experience his nocturnal antics in a couple of weeks. :)