A very LARGE nest. And it had a bonus this time too.
Yep, eggs. I felt a little guilty tearing it apart so I asked Paul to just move it. I have no idea if the bird will follow the nest of just abandon it but I figured we could at least try!
Except that by the time Paul headed outside to move it, the bird had come back. And was NOT happy about his intrusion. So we will be trying to get rid of it later, when the bird is away!
And it had started to rain (AGAIN!) anyway - so cooking our chicken inside seemed like a good idea!
4 comments:
Oh my word, that is too funny, Mern! I'm sorry that I got a chuckle at your expense though- that would be frustrating for me too!
Im not so sure Ive ever seen such a big nest. That is hilarious. All you reall have to do is start the grill and the nest will be gone soon. I know, I know...you are much nicer than me:).
Oh, I have thought about doing that! We could have grilled egg for supper some night!
Look at that nest! It's like the bird knew it didn't need a wind break inside there and just built it loose and huge. I would have had a hard time pulling it apart too. What a spectacle.
Andria
Post a Comment