I moved the nest and the bird did not follow it. I figured this out when I opened the grill 2 days later and found the beginnings of another nest.
The bird is getting into the grill by these two cutouts in the grill's design on the sides. So Paul covered them up with tape (very classy, I know!) to see if that would help.
The following day they had been pulled off (apparently this bird is quite talented) and the beginnings of yet ANOTHER nest had been done.
I think it's time to declare war on said bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Shotgun should do the trick
Haha!! I like Nate's idea:) Don't know how that would go in the middle of town:) Poision maybe?!?! Good luck with that!
What a pain! I am all for killing the thing...SO annoying!
isn't it I who said to just shoot it in the first post you blogged about this bird? :) hee hee
Get a gun silencer and have at it:). This bird is crazy if its removing tape!! (so watch out...it might see you coming with a gun and attack you...maybe pluck out your eyes...be aware:))
Post a Comment