Friday, May 6, 2011

My climber

This kid is showing no signs of outgrowing his love of climbing. He's just finding larger/higher things to scale.





In case you can't tell, when I went to take the picture he took his feet off the tree and was swinging by his arms because he wanted to "swing like a monkey".


And, as usual for him, if you can't reach the first branch of where you want to climb, get creative!

I think I feel a few more gray hairs popping up! Especially considering the fact that his younger brother is showing signs of following in his footsteps.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

This is just a "boy kind of thing to do". You had a girl first and they just aren't quite as "dare devilish" as boys are. Isn't it just SO MUCH FUN!!! :) I know what you mean about a few more gray hairs.....