Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Austin Keith turned 1 last week and we celebrated with a party on Saturday at Aaron and Kayla's!

 Unfortunately the only picture I have of the farm cake my mom made (while it was still decorated)  and the birthday boy has my kiddo's in it too!
He was not so much a fan of the hat!
 See here for this picture from a year ago!  Oh what a difference that first year makes!! :)
 Ali was giving Trae and Austin a ride in Austin's new wagon.  I was trying and trying to get them to look at me for a picture and I guess Trae was done with it because this picture is him yelling "cheese" in a very irritated voice and I think that grimace he has is supposed to be a smile.  :)
The toddlers enjoying Austin's new toys.

 Ali had a great time with Cooper, a visiting puppy.
 The birthday boy!
 Ali got her first motorcycle ride from Uncle Aaron.
Yummy - smores!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

he is so grown up!!! Kayla, with bangs....you look more like dani I think:).
Looks like a fun party! happy birthday austin