Some pictures from our week in no particular order!
Trying to get a picture of Trae and Liam. Such good buddies! I think partly because neither ever sits still, so this is the best I could do! :) Paul says watching Liam makes him feel like its 20-some years ago and he's watching his brother Joel. :)
The hammock was a popular place to chill out.
Uh-oh! Look at my dirty pants mom!
Devotions with Grandpa down by the lake
Trae's life would be so boring without a big brother to pick on him! I was trying for a cute picture of Trae with this hat. When he wouldn't keep it up off his eyes, Dakota popped up to "help".
A few of us adults took the older girls to an amusement park for a few hours. I got to ride with my niece Portia for her first roller coaster. One of the. best. moments. of the trip for me! :) It was hilarious!
And this adorable little guy is my newest nephew Callum. Such a sweetie! Natalie and I were both tempted to take him home with us!
I don't know if you can see it very well but this picture of his hair is awesome. He has so much of it and it was sticking out everywhere when he crashed out on his mom's lap for the night!
Putt putt golfing. I promise they were more excited then they look in this picture.
Our wonderful indoor pool












2 comments:
How great that you had an indoor pool!! Looks like a fun vaca!!
lots of little cousins!! Wow, so close in age, but oh so fun for them. Looks like an enjoyable time.
Post a Comment