Monday, June 16, 2008

A Belated Father's Day Post

In honor of Father's Day I wanted to post a few pictures of Paul and our kids. I think he is an amazing Dad but, then again, I am a little biased! There are no pics of him with Ali as a newborn tho, because at that time we didn't have a digital camera!


My two tired boys!


Watching Jesse play at the dome in Indy - we didn't realize until we got there that Dakota had a fever. So he spent most of the time cuddling on Daddy's lap.
When Ali was hospitalized with RSV (a viral respritory tract infection) he squeezed into her small croup tent to keep her company!


Helping to give them a pony ride

I love you babe! Thanks for being such an involved Dad!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Hmmm... that couch looks familiar in the third picture! :)

Miranda said...

Yeah, I thought you might recognize that. :) Is that your husband lounging in the background?