We set up a small waterslide for the kids utilizing the playset, their pool, and a garden hose. Needless to say, they had a blast!! This is a video montage of the summer fun. Notice how cautious Dakota is about sliding and how Ali just lets go!
Paul gets all the credit for the video. (although Danielle I am a little offended that you didn't even ASK who did it - you just assumed Paul did it all!) He shot it all and edited it all. I actually didn't even know he did it until I saw the finished product. Our kids watch it and just crack up at themselves! Kim - we would LOVE to have you come slide with us! Think it would be worth the long trip here? :)
4 comments:
Soooo cute! Paul did a nice job with the video. And I loved your rock band post as well:)
I want to slide, too. Ali makes that look like so much fun. Who gets the credit for the great video montage?
that is so cute. Looks like the kids are going to want to do that everyday now. Enjoy your summer.
Paul gets all the credit for the video. (although Danielle I am a little offended that you didn't even ASK who did it - you just assumed Paul did it all!) He shot it all and edited it all. I actually didn't even know he did it until I saw the finished product. Our kids watch it and just crack up at themselves!
Kim - we would LOVE to have you come slide with us! Think it would be worth the long trip here? :)
Post a Comment