Monday, June 16, 2008

Jammin with the Fam!!

A few saturdays ago Paul and I and my sibs converged at Kayla and Aarons for Rockband night! Some of you may be familiar with the xbox 360 game. For those of you that aren't - it has a drum set, 2 quitars and a microphone and you play/sing the "notes" on the screen and it gives you a rating!! We took turns being lead guitarist, bass guitarist, drummer, and vocalist. It was really an exercise in teamwork, because if one band member was failing, the other band members had an opportunity to rescue them and continue the song. If the entire band was performing poorly, then the fans would boo us off the stage, so we had to focus and work together for a stellar performance. We had a great time with lots of laughs!





Aaron figures out the drumming while I give the guitar a try



Danielle seems to be concentrating really hard!




Jess is quite the singer! Even when he doesn't know the words!



Interesting camera angle here - notice Jess in the background REALLY letting loose! Kayla is also showing some love to the camera...



This view may give you a better idea of how the game works.



Nice Jess!! I think that Jesse gets the award for “Most Entertaining to Watch”.




Umm.... interesting pose



A little family love



Dani takes her rockin' out seriously



I really don't know what to say about this pic!


I discovered Kayla and Aaron are quite the Jimmy Buffett fans


Riley was quite irritated that we were making so much racket and interrupting his usually quiet and peaceful evening time. And that is Kayla on the guitar in the background - notice she lays it on her lap and plays it like a piano! Very creative!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Rockband is so much fun. We just played it at Kevin's a few weeks ago.

Blessed By Four said...

You didn't do anything weird with your hair why not? Looks like you guys had a great time.

Mindy said...

That looks like so much fun! I loved Guitar Hero when you brought it to our house so I would probably like this one too!

Sandra said...

looks like a fun family time....you are so blessed to have your siblings all so close together....take advantage of that, cause not many have what you have and enjoy your time.

Anonymous said...

Ah, fun times with the "Wuethrich" family members. It sounds like you all had a great time. Wish we could've joined you.

Kim