Friday, June 13, 2008

Good Relaxing Times!

I had a rare opportunity to spend a day with my sis-in-law Natalie on Tuesday! Just the two of us and our kiddos doing nothing but relaxing and chatting.(we were at our mother-in-law's house but she was gone for the day). We live far enough apart that this really never happens so that made it that much more fun! The next day Ali was begging to go to Portia's house! I promised her we would try sometime soon.

Natalie - it was great spending time with you!


My kids absolutely love to play with this little landscape stream that their Uncle Tim put in the backyard at my In-laws!

Natalie and Ali playing a game of tag with Portia.

Dakota enjoys a snack.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

How fun! I still haven't gotten to see Portia in person, just pictures. Can't wait until our get together so we can all see each other!

Natalie said...

I'm sooo glad you got some pictures! It was a great time. Tell Ali that she can come see Portia soon! We are really looking forward to that!

Sandra said...

looks like fun. It was great to see Portia at graduations in Francesville. Looking foward to spending time with all of you "friends weekend".